Give Dad the ultimate Father’s Day gift with laps around Sydney Motorsport Park!
Our MasterCruise VIP event gives Dad and the whole family the chance to cruise SMSP’s Gardner GP Circuit on the morning of Sydney MasterBlast’s Sunday finale!
Entry is $100 per car. That’s right, you can bring friends and family in for the ride – as many people as you can legally belt up in your car – then stay for the Sunday finale! #vanswin. However, please note restrictions and requirements below.
Breakfast and coffee will be on hand to help with the early start, and camping onsite and accommodation nearby is also available.
Give a gift that Dad will remember!
COST AND INCLUSIONS
– $100.00 plus booking fee PER CAR, includes Master Cruise and Sunday GA Access for ALL OCCUPANTS!
RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
– Valid full civil driver’s licence.
– Registered road cars only (sorry, no race cars).
– No car seats/capsules/boosters. Children on Master Cruise must be above 145cm in height and be legally allowed to wear a lap-sash seat belt on public roads.
– Closed shoes.
– Car interior should be free of all loose objects before entering circuit.
SPEED LIMITS AND DRIVING RULES
– The speed limit is under 100km/h.
– One way traffic around the full GP Circuit.
– Enjoy responsibly! Course cars and flag marshals/spotters will be watching! Unruly driving or passenger behaviour will halt the session and the driver will be accompanied from the circuit. Full details will be issued at the Driver’s Briefing at 0645hrs.
0630 – Arrive sign on, Amaroo South Circuit Pit Building (No sign on and validation of licence – no run).
0645 – Drivers Briefing, marshalling.
0700 – On track
0815 – Course red to return all cars