Fans attending the Australian Muscle Car Masters at Sydney Motorsport Park can purchase cheaper tickets by pre-purchasing online ahead of the annual event, held on Saturday October 28 and Sunday October 29.
The Muscle Car Masters features a wide range of categories, cars and stars celebrating the rich history and heritage of Australian motorsport.
A two-day adult ticket purchased online is just $55 (plus $3.95 service fee) versus $70 at the gate, while a Saturday-only adult tickets at $25 and Sunday-only tickets $40 (plus $3.95 service fee) will save you 30% and 20% respectively!
A full list of tickets and prices is available HERE.
Concessions available, and children 15 and under are free with a paying adult.
Muscle Car Masters is a celebration of Australian motorsport history, heritage and passion. First held in 2005, it has become a permanent part of Sydney Motorsport Park’s calendar and this year moves from the Father’s Day weekend to October 28-29.
Six categories are now confirmed for Masters weekend, October 29-30. The full line-up is:
– Heritage Touring Cars (Group C/A)
– Historic Touring Cars to 1964 (Group Nb)
– Historic Touring Cars 1965-72 (Group Nc)
– Sports Sedans (National level)
– Kumho V8 Touring Cars (superseded V8 Supercars)
– 6-Hours of Sydney (production cars and production sportscars)
– Master Blasts demos (for historically significant racecars)
Other track sessions will be confirmed in the coming months.
Every year we dip our lids to a handful of muscle car milestones – the big events and most famous models that shaped our country’s legendary heritage of homegrown high
performance. This year we celebrate:
– 50th anniversary of XR Falcon GT
– 45th anniversary of Brock’s 1972 XU-1 win
– 40th anniversary of the Torana A9X
– 40th anniversary of Ford’s 1977 1-2
– 30th anniversary of Bathurst’s 1987 WTCC round and the hard-fought ’87 ATCC.
Off-track attractions include ‘meet and greet’ sessions with legend race drivers, a mega show n’ shine (what we call the Pit Straight Car Club Corral) for road registered muscle cars and merchandise alley. Unlike other motorsport events, fans can get up close to the machinery and chat with the drivers and their mechanics.
Spectators are admitted free of charge to the competitors paddock and undercover grandstand, and kids 15 and under are FREE!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.